The COVID-19 pandemic is having widespread ramifications on personal and professional lives throughout the fresh produce and floral industry. In each PMA Virtual Town Hall, we come together as an industry to engage with PMA experts and fellow members as we discuss the challenges our members and industry are facing.
GENERAL SESSION: WORKFORCE AND TALENT MANAGEMENT
In this session, we will hear from leaders from across our industry - growers, retail, and foodservice - to share what they are doing to ensure the health and safety of their essential workforce during the pandemic. You will learn from their experience in workforce and talent management practices during this crisis, and how to carry forward those learnings as our industry moves forward, including how to drive efficiency and innovation in our businesses.
• Jin Ju Wilder, Director of Marketing and Business Development, Vesta Foodservice
• Joe Don Zetzsche, Director of Floral, H-E-B, and Chair of the PMA Board of Directors
• Soren Bjorn, President, Driscoll's
• Tommie Van Zyl, CEO, ZZ2
• Doug Bohr, Executive Director, Center for Growing Talent
Following the General Session, you will be invited to join one of four Virtual Roundtable discussions:
• Floral and Floral Supply Chain: https://pma.zoom.us/j/92180312076 (or type bit.ly/apr29floral)
• Foodservice: https://pma.zoom.us/j/97395993365 (or type bit.ly/apr29foodservice)
• Grower/Shipper/Supply Chain/Trade: https://pma.zoom.us/j/91099149862 (or type bit.ly/apr29gs)
• Retail: https://pma.zoom.us/j/91621635061 (or type bit.ly/apr29retail)
To ensure you are able to participate in this live Town Hall, please register no later than 9:00 a.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, April 29.