In this PMA Virtual Town Hall, we will come together as an industry to engage with PMA experts and fellow members as we discuss the challenges our members and industry are facing as we respond to the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Understanding Consumers to Drive Demand
In this moderated panel discussion, we will explore consumer demand and purchasing trends as a basis to understand, forecast and create demand in post-pandemic markets.
Panelists will include:
• Zandi Brehmer, Head of Client Innovation, Euromonitor
• Adam Cooper, Senior Vice President of Marketing, The Wonderful Company
• Dr. Rosabeth Moss Kanter, Ernest L. Arbuckle Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
• Lauren M. Scott, Chief Marketing Officer, Produce Marketing Association
Following the General Session, we invite Members to join in one of four Virtual Roundtable discussions:
• Growers/Shippers, Supply Chain, and Global Trade
• Floral Supply Chain
We hope you will find value in sharing response tactics and seeing the bigger picture of how our industry will play a vital role in the ongoing health of our world.
At this time, as always, we thank you for being a PMA member.
To ensure you are able to participate in this live Town Hall, please register no later than 9:00 a.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, May 13.